Have you ever asked yourself on How to Earn Money from YouTube Without Adsense? then you are not alone because I have always asked myself:
- How can I earn money from YouTube without Adsense?
- Is it possible to earn money from YouTube without Adsense?
- If it’s possible, how easy is it to earn from YouTube without Adsense?
Because of all these questions, I began to research which led me to the answer to my questions. Keep reading and learn how to earn money from YouTube without Adsense……
The first thing that comes to mind for people who are starting out on YouTube is to make money by monetizing their videos. Of course who will not want to make money doing what he or she loves doing? Nobody I guess.
If you have a fairly new YouTube channel and wonder how you can earn money from YouTube without Adsense, or Or you’re looking for an alternative means of earning money from YouTube, then this post is for you because in this article I will share with you how to earn money from YouTube without Adsense.
Most people that have a YouTube channel want to make money out of it but oftentimes some mistaken the process to be as easy as uploading videos on YouTube and see the money pulling out like magic. It’s true that if you do the right thing your money will start pulling out, but there are many miss conceptions beginners have about this so-called easy way to earn money on YouTube.
When you are done reading this article you are going to discover many ways to earn money from YouTube without Adsense.
Ways to earn money from YouTube
There are various ways of earning money from YouTube which I will share with you shortly but before that, I will like you to bear in mind that the profitability of your YouTube channel depends on a variety of factors like:
- Your niche
- What you are more skilled at
- The time you have on your hand
- How big is your YouTube channel
The first thing that you must focus on as a beginner is to grow your channel by creating and uploading quality videos.
Before we go on, let’s look at the basic way most YouTubers make money on YouTube.
How You As A You tuber Can Earn With Adsense on YouTube
first, you will need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 watched hours in the last year to join the Adsense program. Meeting all these numbers doesn’t and can’t happen overnight. These will require time, hard work and consistency to reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 watched hours. Without meeting these requirements you won’t be able to use Adsense to make money from the beginning of your channel and this is not what you want. Right?
Now let’s look at the most interesting aspects or processes of earning from YouTube.
How to earn money from YouTube without Adsense
Are you ready?
1. Sharing Affiliate links
One of the easiest ways to earn money from YouTube without Adsense is to become an affiliate. Earning money through affiliate links means you advertise certain products in your videos and encourage your viewers to buy the product.
All you have to do is to have a link to the product in the video description, the link is a special URL attached to your account. Whenever someone makes a purchase through one of your links, you get to receive a commission from that sale.
The sweetest part is that even if you place a link to a certain product on your videos if your viewer gets to buy something else after clicking on your link, you stand the chance of getting a commission for what he/she brought. Interesting right?
How to go about it.
- You have to choose the niche of the product
- Chose the product ( the product is useful to your audience)
- Chose an affiliate partnership ( for example Amazon)
- Always talk about the product in your video
Even if you are just starting and having a small channel you can still use this method and earn money from YouTube without Adsense
2. YouTube sponsorships
Once your YouTube channel has a decent following another way to monetize YouTube without Adsense is through sponsorships. YouTube sponsorship is one of the ways many YouTubers earn money from YouTube without Adsense.
It’s simply getting sponsored by a brand. That means that you get paid to promote the said brand in your videos once you have a decent following on your channel.
What you need to do to earn money from YouTube without Adsense with this strategy are:
- Get your pitch prepared
- Learn to negotiate
- Research businesses that are relevant to your channel.
- Never accept sponsorships that are not related.
3. Merch and products
Another way to monetize your YouTube channel is through selling merchandise.
Merchandising is everything you do to promote and sell your products once the potential customer is in your store – Source – Shopify.com)
There’re two ways you can go about this:
You can either source for products, buy them in bulk, then you get to sell them at a higher price (Amazon or Shopify strategy) or if you produce items, you can easily take advantage of YouTube and sell them on your channel.
Some things to know about this strategy includes:
- It’s time-consuming – You get to have to handle the orders, packing, and delivery. All of this process will take a notable amount of your time. For you to jump into selling items to make money on YouTube without Adsense , just make sure you have enough time on hand to deal with it in a professional way so that your get to protect your brand. Once you fail to honor your orders with professionalism, forget about going far with this method. The only thing your customers want is satisfaction And this is one of the most important aspects of e-commerce.
- This method requires space for you to store up the products – Of course, space will be required to use as a warehouse. Your home can be used for this purpose although depending on the size of the items, so that your place may start to feel crowded.
- You have got to be aware of the fee
How to go about this method
- Choose the items you want to sell
- Your YouTube channel should be built around those products.
4. Sales of e-Books
Another amazing way of earning money from YouTube without Adsense is Selling e-books. In this era people love books in digital format reason being that they are easy to go through from any device. Using your YouTube channel to promote your e-books or someone e-book is a great way to put yourself out there and earn money from YouTube without Adsense.
If you are a YouTuber with writing skills this will favor you the more because it gives you the leverage of using your skills to make money.
Certain things to know about this method
- You can write on any topic.
- You don’t have to write a lot.
- It’s an easy process if you know what
How you can go about this method includes:
- Chose which topic you want to write on
- Get your e-book on Amazon
- Promote it on your channel
5. Sales of Digital Products
So far, one of the products that are probably the easiest thing to sell online nowadays is digital products. Once you have ideas about products that your audience would benefit from, you can easily and quickly build an app for them.
As a graphic designer, you can choose to create templates or prints for your audience. Are you a photographer? If yes you can sell your images. This strategy of selling digital products is how many YouTubers make money from YouTube without Adsense.
You should not over-promote your products in your videos, Just make sure you mention it once in a while and referred them to your website and how to get it.
Things you should know about selling digital products are:
- You sell products with no physical work.
- You can improve the product easily.
- You have to do your research first.
- The market gives the opportunity for growth.
How to go about the strategy
- Set up a website
- Set up a strategy of delivery
- Make quality videos
6. Sales of Your Courses on YouTube
Have you mastered skills in a certain field over the years? If yes no matter what the skill is you can put together a course and make money on YouTube by selling it and you don’t need an Adsense.
Certain things to know about this strategy
- Many People on YouTube want to learn
- It will help you generate passive income
- It is a skill you have already mastered
- It helps you to grow
- Put a legal right to your course
How to go about implementing this strategy
- Chose the format of your course
- Get your website set up
- Go on to make quality videos on the area of specialization you want to focus on
- consistently upload and sell your videos courses on your YouTube channels
You can also read my other article on How to Make Money from Facebook here – ( Source – The Graduate Boss)