To advertise your business online for free, you must have a unique strategy. The presence of brands, companies, and businesses on the internet has already gone from being a “potentially” useful option to a real necessity.
Your business can not only obtain an unimaginable number of clients by being on the internet, but it will also be able to keep current clients who now prefer to manage their relationship with companies in a completely digital way.
If you have a company, irrespective of its size and activity you most definitely need a marketing strategy. You need to make yourself known and valued by your target audience. To do this you do not need a large amount of money to promote your business on the internet. Before the internet, small businesses had only a number of ways to promote their products cheaply, such as printing flyers or organizing small local events.
The good thing is that today with the Internet there are many more possibilities to advertise your business online for free. You just have to know where to start.
Below are 6 useful ideas on how to advertise your business online for free;
- Social Networks
- Create a Blog for Your Business
- Use Email Marketing
- Connect Your Strategies
- Advertise Your Business for Free with a Free Online Directory
- Create a Google My Business Account
Analyze your target market well and locate it on one or more of the most used platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
Where you think most of your audience resides is where you should spend your time creating content.
Now, let us delve into the above-listed ideas;
1. Social Networks
It seems that this is a logical point, but there are still hundreds of companies that do not understand the importance of having a presence on social networks. After Google, this is the perfect tool to connect in a more intimate and casual way with your audience and potential clients.
You can start with the best known and easiest to use: Facebook! This is the number one social media network in the world, it has a majority of users amongst others and once you master it, you can get your account on other networks too.
How to Promote Your Business Online for Free Using Facebook;
- Simply create your Facebook page if you don’t have one.
- Be creative. It is important to be creative in both the description of your business and the photo of your profile.
- Communicate your products: Try as much as possible to not be like the other thousands of pages on Facebook. Place photos of your products, describe them, put prices, use videos ads, etc. Don’t miss any opportunity to show them and show off to your customers the quality of your business and services.
- Interact with your community: ask them for their opinion, tell them what promotions you have, answer all the comments they leave you regarding your products.
2. Create a Blog for Your Business
There are free platforms like Blogger and WordPress that are easy to use and has so many tools.
If you do it right, you can get to advertise your business on google for free;
- Create your site: We recommend that you use the name of your business or your product in the domain.
- Describe your products: The good thing about a blog in addition to being to post ads is that it allows you to describe your products and services in detail, so make sure to enter in each product and service you have. Remember that all the advertising you do can be found on the internet.
- Tell your experience: Here you can tell your community about your business or stories related to it, tell them about your plans to offer new services.
- Do not place only text: Place real images, enhance your blog with images that help you better describe what you write, this will give life to your blog.
3. Use Email Marketing
By having your own domain, you become the owner of a business email account like “email@example.com”. If you are however just starting your business, use Gmail as the preferred platform for all the Google tools that it lets you use for free.
Why You Should Use Email Marketing to Advertise Your Business Online for Free
- Exclusive to your business: This enables you to have an exclusive account for your business announcements.
- Includes your signature: Don’t only put your name, include your phone number, links to your Facebook page, your blog. Tell your customers about all the ways they can contact you.
- Accessibility: Email is quick to access. Check your mail at least twice a day, remember that your customers will want an immediate response.
4. Connect Your Strategies
- Facebook to email: Connect your email address on your Facebook page, since some users prefer to contact you through this means and not by messages.
- Facebook to blog: Whenever you write on your blog, update the status of your page with the entry link and this will lead more users from your social networks to your blog.
- Email to Facebook: Include the link of your Facebook page in the signature of your email, it can be in an image or your logo.
- Email to blog: You can use a paid auto-responder or if you already have a customer list send the first paragraphs of your new blog posts and add the link where they should go to see the full post.
5. Advertise Your Business for Free with a Free Online Directory
Most online directories allow you to advertise your business and place an unlimited number of products, businesses, and services with detailed information about that product. Additionally, they allow you to automatically create a contact form for individual products where potential customers can contact you directly.
You can make your lists of products, businesses, or services that you or your business offer. An online directory allows you to create a large number of lists so that you can increase your reach in your target market. Your products will be stored in the database and will be displayed on the main page. All products you upload will also be optimized in the search engine after 24 hours.
6. Create a Google My Business Account
As Google is the world’s leading search platform, it is important for your business to have some kind of presence on it. If you’ve been searching for how to promote your business on Google for free, just create your Google My Business account.
“Google my business” makes it to possible for your business to appear in Google Maps searches and people can share their opinions and evaluate your business. Make sure you have a specific Gmail account for your business.
Let us know if all these tips help you advertise your business online for free without breaking a sweat by quickly leaving a comment in the comment section…
Do well to share this article with your friends, loved ones, acquaintances, and co-workers to also benefit from this post.
Also, see this related post; Where to Advertise Your Business for Free in Nigeria.